Catahoula – LaSalle Bank has many of the services you require to keep track of your financial assets
Our services include the following (some charges may apply):
- Activity printout of account
- Stop payments
- Balance of account (research & reconciliation)
- Check Cashing
- Money orders, cashier’s checks
- BillPay (pay every single bill you have online automatically)
- Wire transfers
- Mobile Banking
- Account inquiries
- Telephone banking
- Online banking
- Safe deposit boxes (from 3x5 to 10x10)
Enhancements to Security for Debit/Check Card Customers
Here at Catahoula-LaSalle Bank we take pride in making sure that all of our customer information is kept safe and secure. With the growing number of fraud and online purchases happening in the world today, we want to make sure that we are taking every step to protect our customers and their privacy. That is why we take great pride in introducing the implementation of a new Fraud Prevention Program that adds another layer of security and protection for our Debit/Check card customers.
One of the main features of this new security is card activity monitoring. If any suspicious activity is monitored on your account using your Debit/Check card, it will trigger a flag and the customer will be contacted via the phone number provided on their account. If the customer verifies themselves as the purchaser then activity will resume. If it is found that the customer is not the purchaser, or that the card was lost or stolen, then the card will be deactivated immediately. We hope that with this program it will allow for a more relaxing experience for our customers in knowing that these measures are in place for your protection.
Here are a few ways that you the customer can help us ensure that you remain protected:
- Make sure that the bank has the correct current contact information for you including both home and mobile phone numbers.
- If you are planning on traveling, more so if out of state, take the time to contact the bank and inform them of your plans. We can then note to expect card activity in the area you will be in and avoid any inconvenience to you on your trip.
Technology and security are a forever changing industry. Our goal is to provide a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience for all of our customers here at Catahoula-LaSalle Bank.
If you have any questions or would like to verify that your information in our system is current, please contact us at 318-339-8571 and ask for Bookkeeping. Their hours of operation are Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you need to report a lost or stolen card after business hours you may call 800-264-4274.